Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
Generally, your personal information is neither requested nor collected when you access the Website. However, there may be some instances where we ask you for information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other personally identifying information (“personal information”). We may collect your personal information through the Website when you:
- Submit feedback to the Company.
- Request medical records.
- Request appointments with medical professionals.
- Submit testimonials about the Company.
- Complete pre-registration paperwork through the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To help us recognize how you use our website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you wish to find out how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or web beacons, how to disable cookies or web beacons altogether and how to monitor when you receive a new cookie or web beacon, check the “help” feature of your web browser. Alternatively, you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your device. However, not accepting or disabling the cookies or web beacons from our websites may prevent you from accessing certain parts of our websites or using our online services.
Disclosure of Your Information
The Company will generally not disclose information that identifies or can be used to identify you personally (such as name, address, names of relatives, birth date, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, and health plan beneficiary numbers) to any third party, without your consent. However, subject to the Company’s Privacy Practices and applicable state and federal laws and regulations, the Company may disclose your personal information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Feedback Submitted Through Our Website
Thank you for submitting your feedback. Your feedback may be used for training and educational purposes by STAT Medical Clinic. Your positive feedback may also be shared on other STAT Medical Clinic social media accounts and public domains (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Instagram).
STAT Medical Clinic
800 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
November 1, 2020